As you can see from the article title, the module is designed to rotate banners or images for the CMS Datalife engine ( DLE ) on your site.
Rotator – a kind of scrolling objects without reloading the page with beautiful fading effects when changing them.
Of the main features can be identified
- Using the rotator as a through object (on all pages) throughout the site
- Dynamic image switching with fade effect
- Caching html-block rotator
Control Center Features
Module control center
- Upload images for rotation to the server
- Uploading images via FTP to the / templates / skin / rotator / folder
- Deleting images
- Preview using highslide.js library
- The setting for each image is whether it will be in the form of a link or not.
- For each link, the transition type is configured – a new window or the same ( target = “_ blank” )
- Setting the size of the html-block rotator
- Setting the display time for each image
Of the features of the module, it is worth noting that the script database is not used at all. For very large projects – a big plus – less load on the server; for small projects, there won’t be much difference. Various third-party programmer libraries are also not used.
Posted by : Inrus (dletweak.ru)
Platform DLE ( Datalife engine ): 7.5 – 8.2